The Mom Charm Store by Bellyitch
The site tops a niche market of pregnancy websites and has been syndicated and mentioned in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post and other major news sites.
It is one of AllTop‘s Top 3 Pregnancy site and has been given a half dozen other top pregnancy blog awards.
And Now, just in time for the 2016 Holiday season, the blog has launched a charm shop dedicated to the chic and sophisticated mom who loves pendant and charm jewellery.
Our store features unique, classic and chic charms for all types of moms: Military moms, Trying to Conceive, Pregnant, New, Fit Moms and more!
We've been your go to source for news, entertainment and information for over a decade. Trust us to nurture your inner chic mominista with these lovely charms and pendants!
Frequently Added Questions (FAQ)
- Where is the store based?
College Park, Maryland
- What is this store's return and exchange policy?
All sales are final.
- Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
Yes. We ship international though delivery dates will be extended for out of US orders
- How long will it take to receive my order?
We ship ground from the US. All orders to Europe and abroad will take 10 to 20 days.
We ship within 5-10 business days.We supply a tracking number on orders over $100.
Customers are responsible to pay any and all import or custom duty and taxes imposed on an international.
Further, custom duty and tax may vary depending on the country, and can be estimated by contacting your local postal service.
We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the postal service due to increase traffic during the holidays and other high volume times of the year.
- How do I take care of Mom Charm Jewellery?
All jewelry we use are made of premium high quality metals but some will eventually tarnish if it isn’t Sterling Silver.
To make sure your jewellery will last longer, please follow the steps bellow in taking care of your jewellery:
- Avoid contact with water, lotion, perfume and sweat. If you leave your jewellery wet or moist, it may develop rust or damages.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the piece after use to remove dust and natural skin oils that can damage the metal in the material of the piece.
- Securely store jewellery away from sunlight and, if possible keep your piece inside a jewellery box when not in use. Direct sunlight can also discolor the piece and oxygen is known to oxidize almost everything on earth.
Is my order secure?
Yes. The Checkout process is powered by Stripe and PayPal two of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web therefore, all of the insurances, and security processes to avoid fraud and security breaches are in place.
Also, these payment processors offer security systems.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club.
What if something is wrong with my order?
If you have a problem with an order from this store, please contact the store directly, either through the Contact page or email@example.com